Jacksonville NC

Discussion in 'NC - North Carolina Chevy Truck Club' started by timmy p, Sep 9, 2008.

1. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

There is some good land back in there. I do a bunch of duck hunting off of Cowhorn. Are you near Rockcreek?

2. IPFK83

IPFK83 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I live off of NW Bridge Rd

3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That road cost me a few sets of rear tires on my GTO! The Gum Branch end of that road was the best place in town to race. It was Costal Plains before Coastal Plains.

4. IPFK83

Nice, it still is a raceway sometimes.

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

If you can get on LeJuene than there is always the tank trails. We used to go there on the weekends as long as there isn't any training going on.

6. IPFK83

Yeah now its to the point that if you are caught in any of the trails on base and not hunting you are considered poaching and fined its crap.

7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

That blows. We used to go ride them all day. Some of the trails were pretty tough since they were rutted out by the tracks. Some of my old jarhead friends and I were going to make a trip down there just to ride on the tank trails.

8. BionicSAINT

BionicSAINT New Member

Im here in J-ville, stationed at Camp Lejeune.

9. hvyjnkr

hvyjnkr New Member

Live in Beulaville, but work on Lejeune (Lejern)

hvyjnkjr

10. IPFK83

Cool I haven't been on here much lately sold my Chevy when I got out of the Marines, but if guys need help with anything let me know. I still have some parts left over from the 06 I live out near Richlands now.