1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nomination January 2013 ROTM Nominations - Nominate your favorite rides here!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Dec 4, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I love the "toterhome". Clearly, there was a great deal of planning, time and money put into that project. I would like st see something win rotm that isn't just a bunch of bolt-on pretties. (no offense to anyone here. There have been some fine rotm winners and nominees) but what about the stuff that was made unique through a great deal of creativity...

Just sayin'
  2. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member 100 Posts

Keep nominating guys.
  3. AnimalYates

AnimalYates New Member 100 Posts

WELL SAID. I don't know why I even bother voting sometime because the guy with the 6" lift, expensive rims and tires, and $500 tail lights always wins.

Cheers to creativity!
  4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I would like to nominate [MENTION=44497]AnimalYates[/MENTION]. His truck is another example that a large lift is not needed to make a truck your own.[​IMG]
  5. AnimalYates

AnimalYates New Member 100 Posts

Thank you very much for the nomination! Although the pic is before my leveling kit, the truck just happened to be squeaky clean lol!

I have a full denali grille and black halo headlights going on sometime the next 2 weeks. Maybe I would have a shot then if I can get it looking more unique :]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.