Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Jay Leno last week

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Aeropagus, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

One of the posts that got lost in the conversion was the one about Gas being nealy $3.00 in some places in California. I thought it would be good to bring that one up again, becuase that's a lot of $$.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, I remember seeing that. I think that I would be getting a paper bag to catch the gas vapors as they escape the tank if gas were that high in Texas right now.
  3. Jimmy4X4

Jimmy4X4 New Member

I am so glad that I don't live out there. for so many reasons. I guess people love the weather and the lifestyle, but it's soooooooooooo expensive.
  4. asstda2b

asstda2b Rockstar 100 Posts

I live in Los Angeles, I would trade with anyone right now. Weather...unless you like it hot, it sucks. It is always hot out here. We got our dept. or water and power bill it was $950.00. Expensive, yeah my brother and I are trying to save for a house and they just said on the news it you want to buy a house in Los Angeles, the aveage person needs to make $110,000 a year. Guess I am not buying any time soon, I only $50 - 60 a year. Plus, I don't know if anyone else has this issue, but in Los Angeles, when it rains, everyone seems to forget how to drive. oh and back to subject that was oringally here....gas went down....I pay 3.05 now.