1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Jegs Exaust System

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by rusty_buckets, Feb 15, 2010.

1. rusty_buckets

rusty_buckets New Member

I have a 98 k1500 Suburban 4x4 with al the bells and whistles,was looking into buying a dual exaust system from Jegs and was wondering if anybody has used this system before and if so was it a good buy or not worth it,I have the duel cats then flange duel pipes into muffler then goes into 1 single pipe out the back, but wondering if this Jegs system is good or not, I am also putting headers on this Suburban at the same time, so in theory this should help out the fuel milage quite a bit.anybody got some answers here,and thanks in advance for any info gatherd
  2. rusty_buckets

rusty_buckets New Member

well i purchased it anyways, i got it and its a pretty good deal everything fit with some trimming like it tells you in the detailed instructions, it came with all the pipe to replace my factory exhaust from in front of the muffler back with dual 3" and new muffler and clamps and hangers, i only paid $211 bucks dropped at my door, the muffler is a turbo job but it has a decent rumble to it, will try and keep posted if i have any problems
  3. devilsalmostfree

devilsalmostfree New Member

4. rusty_buckets

rusty_buckets New Member

sound clip yeah right i have a hard enough time just typing this stuff, not to computer savy,but will say the exhaust is a nice sounding one without the noise in the cab,and have headers on this same car too,very noticable gas milage increase and gets up and goes much better for being a big heavy tub