1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Jenifer "Christine" :: 1994 GMC Yukon

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by 1953bowtieguy, Oct 5, 2012.

1. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 1 Year 500 Posts

1994 GMC Yukon (2012-10-05 15:14:07)
  2. chevysuburban1

chevysuburban1 New Member

You have a Nice Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. 1953bowtieguy

Thanks............
  4. chevysuburban1

If You ever would like a hand drawn and hand painted t-shirt of your '94 Yukon, please let me know. I hand draw and hand paint Chevrolet and GMC trucks on T-shirts.
    If you go threw my page" chevysuburban1" and look at my profile you will see a few that I have painted on T-shirts including a '90 GMC short box front side on the front of the T-shirt and rear-side on the back of the T-shirt, and my Suburban both sides painted on a T-shirt.
    If you are interested in having one done of your '94 Yukon you can contact me either by my email: davesautoart@hotmail.com or my number: 289-938-5155 anytime, Thank you,
    Dave ( chevysuburban1)
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That looks very good! Nice work.
  6. 1953bowtieguy

[MENTION=46008]Steve T[/MENTION]hanks, i plan on putting the painted grille back on her, putting some new exhaust on her, and also going threw the front end and fixing the engine.
  7. chevysuburban1

Thanks. I guess You saw some of the ones I did on T-shirts.

So your doing a new grill, I got mine from Car Parts.com in California, new Chevrolet 92 to 99 Grill for $80.00 US funds plus additional $105.000 S & H came to $185.00 US funds.
    I had to get Paypal though, which is not the greatests, the run around that Paypal gave me, it took the seller 18 days to receive my money, threw ebay and Paypay, what a joke that was and I won't use Paypal ever again unless I really have too.
    Paypal is a big Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ebay well that's a hole different ball game too.
    I found most of my suppliers on line with mailing address and excepted Money Orders too.
    Except for my Grill, everything else was paid by M.O. US funds and I got a lot of nice things for my Suburban.
    Here are some more T-shirts I did lately.
    Have a nice day,
    Dave Beveridge,
    chevysuburban1

Attached Files:

8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

BTG, that is a nice Jimmy. Great job on the garage. :great:
    Don
  9. 1953bowtieguy

thanks [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] also i plan on putting 1 or maybe 2 more subs in her.