1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

jimmy stalling at stop

Discussion in 'Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)' started by rudeboi619, Dec 16, 2013.

1. rudeboi619

rudeboi619 New Member

I have a 98 gmc jimmy it has just over 200k miles on it. It was given to me by my dad. I have since rebuilt the entire ignition system with exception to cap & rotor because it had a hard time starting when cold for the most part this problem was solved. it also has a MIL when i pull the code it comes up p0452 and my gas gauge was off by 1/4 tank. i dropped the tank to inspect for cause found 2 problems 1. fuel pump was missing feet which caused gauge to read wrong (fixed this). 2. 1 of the 2 ground wires wasn't connected so i respliced connections code went away for 3 days then came back and now i have a new problem when i apply the brakes fuel pump pitch gets louder then as i come to a stop car dies. does anyone have a clue whats causing this to happen.