1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

jimmy

Discussion in 'Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)' started by zachary23, Sep 30, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. zachary23

zachary23 Former Member

i'd take a jimmy over a blazer any day
  2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Its the same thing basically there both Gm
  3. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I've seen a Blazer with Jimmy "badges" on one side at a Chevy dealership that was waiting to be refitted with Blazer badges. Mis-labeled at factory, end of run I guess.
  4. 1ATony

1ATony New Member GMTC Sponsor 100 Posts

I had a 96 Jimmy myself. Wasn't to bad.
  5. wis bang

wis bang New Member 100 Posts

They came off the same assembly line
  6. RekeGMC

RekeGMC New Member

Its hard finding spare parts for the GMC Jimmy nowadays. Specially when GMC stopped the production line.

Currently I need a Door Weather Strip Replacement part for my GMC Jimmy. I tried the ebay motors and the site but they are out of stock.

Which is equally frustrating to my part as my GMC is breaking down. It is a GMC Jimmy 1980 model.

Please if you know a site or a shop that sells GMC Jimmy parts in constant regardless of season, do PM me or reply to my post. Thanks.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  7. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.

Try LMC Truck on line, they'll have what you're looking for. Also try the search feature on this site to answer your questions; someone here has had that problem with that part.

Good luck,
    (and Jimmy over Blazer every day!)
  8. RekeGMC

RekeGMC New Member

Thanks KidHauler. Looking at the site and called the operator, they said they got some parts to ship immediately, thanks!!
  9. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

blazers over a jimmy, but i dont really care i like GM