1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Job Change!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GWAGON_99, Mar 19, 2007.

1. GWAGON_99

GWAGON_99 Rockstar 100 Posts

This is just a quick post to tell everyone that I got a new job. I am the newest car salesman at Sewell Hummer in Dallas! The best part is that after I sell 10 cars I will get my new company car...a 2007 Hummer! If anyone needs a car(especially with the strong DFW crowd here) I will be selling New and Used cars. We have more than just Hummers in the used dept. so if you need a car or truck let me know and I can probably find you one. Or if you just want to come and test drive a new Hummer thats cool too!:cool:
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats

Good for you Jay. Hope it works out nice for you and your family. To far for me to come look at a car though :lol:
    Good Luck
  3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Congrats!!!
    and you call yourself a friend!
    Get down there, and buy a car :whip:
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

For those who aren't from DFW, Sewell is the "park avenue" of dealerships in the area. Good luck with the new job ... but I don't think I'll be buying a hummer any time soon! :)
  5. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would but thats a lot of "Dad are we there yet's?" all the way to Texas someone would die for sure....:lol:
  6. GWAGON_99

GWAGON_99 Rockstar 100 Posts

I certainly wouldn't want any blood on my hands!
  7. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Cool, congrats.

Sorry but I can't haul much hay in a hummer.

Guess I'll just have to stick with the vans and Burb.
  8. ChevyFan

How it going with the new job? I wonder if I could buy a hummr and write it off as advertising for the site?
  9. ChevyTech

ChevyTech Rockstar

Congrats on the new job, as an old Hummer employee I wish you the best of luck. Don't forget to push the mud guards and side steps, big money makers :great:
  10. ChevyFan

I may call you to see what good trade-ins you've gotten recently. :lol: