JSOC Osama Bin Laden ~ Osama Bin Killed!

Discussion in 'Military & Vets' started by ChevyFan, May 1, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Just got the word that Osama Bin Laden was killed by our boys in JSOC and the Navy Seals. Good work guys, it took 8 months to flush out all of the leads, but OBL is dead and you're the ones that put the bullet in his head.

Hats off to JSOC and the Navy Seals!

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

JSOC is credited with killing Osama Bin Laden in an operation authorized by President Barack Obama on May 1, 2011 near Islamabad, Pakistan.[
  2. ChevyFan

JSOC Osama Bin Laden

JSOC is credited with killing Osama Bin Laden in an operation authorized by President Barack Obama on May 1, 2011 near Islamabad, Pakistan.[

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

How many members of the US military do we have on this site? Let's do the military roll call again and I might open a window for everyone who responds to get a free GMTC window decal.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Osama bin Laden -- the longtime leader of al Qaeda -- was killed by U.S. forces in a mansion outside the Pakistani capital of Islamabad along with other family members, a senior U.S. official told CNN.

U.S. officials have taken custody of bin Laden's body, Obama said. No Americans were harmed in the operation, he added.
  3. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Member

Three cheers for our men and women in uniform, especially those in the special ops and JSOC tonight. JOB WELL DONE!

I guess I'm like everyone else when I jumped on here tonight to learn more about JSOC and the special ops.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/dod/jsoc.htm
  4. stephan

stephan New Member

I'm wondering how the Pakastanis are going to talk their way out of this one. They've been hiding him for ( X? number of years) & telling us he was in the tribal mountains of Afganistahn. Yeah right :grrrrrr:
  5. ChevyFan

Well, no telling what they've been doing and for how long they've been doing it. Looks like Bin Laden may have just moved recently (story is still developing) and our JSOC command was able to get a tip that he moved just outside of Islamisbad.

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

Wow, burial at sea, already, didn't see that coming! I guess in large sense this al makes sense for several reasons, but it will open up a lot of questions in the long run about making certain we got the right guy.

6. ProzacKid

ProzacKid New Member

I think that weighing all of the options, now that we got him this was the best way to do it. It was sudden, it was quick, he's dead and identified and buried at sea so no one can come after him to make a shrine or anything regarding his body.

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

I just read this account summary of the story.

7. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 New Member

Hats off!!!!! To all past and present Vets!!!! I sleep free because of your watch!!!!!
  8. ChevyFan

This story just keeps getting weirder and more bizzare all the time. NO WONDER President Obama didn't close down Gitmo! If they would have closed it down and granted legal access to the terrorists that are there then they would have tipped off people in their own mini-terrorist or even al-Quaita itself that they spilled the beans on giving up the goose on Osama.

I don't think they're going to release the photos of Bin Laden dead, it's just going to stir up more resentment for the radicals, but that's the world that we live in.
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

heh, JSOC is actually not to far from me here at Ft. Story, nice to see some local boys took out Osama.

Proud to be a Spc. in the US ARMY.

Alex
  10. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

right on sierraowner5.3. im a e-4 as well, hopefully making cutoff soon
    Last edited: May 3, 2011
  11. b-radical

b-radical New Member

new evidence found that proves osama bin laden was a homosexual!
  12. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member

I think after the Navy Seals were gone and safe from the compond we should have sent cruise missles to destroy the rest of his compond.
  13. Jplindquist

Jplindquist New Member

:great::great::great::great:I second that
  14. stumpaction

stumpaction New Member

Hell Yes!! I wish our Aircraft could level that sh*t hole.
  15. 383man

383man New Member

16. b-radical

b-radical New Member

ha ha, what a moron. someone should slap some sense in to his tiny brain.
  17. ChevyFan

Still ticks me off that he got buried at sea
  18. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 New Member

Almost everything they do ticks me off lol