1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

July 2012 Nominations Thread

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Here is the July 2012 ROTM Nominations thread. Let's get started nominating some of our members' great trucks and SUVs!

Note, PLEASE upload a picture of the nominee so others can see, and there is only one post needed to nominate a persons vehicle. Also you are welcome to nominate your own ride as well! lets see some of those great rides!

Lastly, please review this thread regarding nominating rules, policies, and procedures.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...ehicle-in-the-Ride-of-the-Month#axzz1xnDDcsYn
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I AM NOMINATING MY FRIEND @LOVINTHESTORM AWESOME TRUCK!!!

[​IMG]
  3. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

4. GMCErica

As most of you know me, I am big part of this club.. and I always appreciate the support and kudos that I get from my friends and members on here, and that I usually nominate more than one member.. As my second nomination.. I am throwing it out to my buddy [MENTION=53747]HFD525[/MENTION] ... Good Luck dude!! :glasses:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  5. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

6. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I would like to nominate MYSELF!...ive been a member for awhile now and just got this 09 Silverado CC 1500 LT about a month ago...just wait for what ill be doing!...heres a pic :great:

Attached Files:

7. GMCErica

awwwww B!! you're so sweet :)... the competition for June is fierce, all those trucks are amazing! I know I am not going to win, but it was so awesome to be nominated... I will try again soon... Maybe I will have rims by then... tough being an SUV in a trucks world, hard to compete.... I love your signature... looks so awesome!!!! Have I told you lately, that I am in love with your truck.... LOL you know I am sucker for white, lifted Silverado's... gotta stop drooling on the laptop!!
    YOU ROCK B!! :sign0011:Always nice to have friends like you... Us CANUCKS Have to stick together...
  8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am going to nominate [MENTION=48681]ChromeSilver02[/MENTION] Great looking truck.

DSC00337.jpg
  9. Jessica1990

Jessica1990 New Member

10. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I 2nd nomination for [MENTION=54354]LOVINTHESTORM[/MENTION]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.