1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

July 2012 Nominations Thread

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you both for the nomination. It means a lot to me :great:
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

They're never 'done'... :)
  3. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

I'd like to nominate @LOVEINTHESTORM
  4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

@GMCErica , @the phantom , and @AMac thanks for the nomination. I've been working on the truck alot lately, but she has a long way to go. I would say just wait till she's done but as they say is it ever really done. I'm honored by just being nominated. It means alot coming from fellow truck enthusiast.
  5. HFD525

HFD525 New Member

I second the nomination for [MENTION=28699]gmc[/MENTION]Erica
  6. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Ok I just double checked and I am surprised this member hasn't won ROTM yet. Although her profile is difficult to read , with all that green and black the truck is still a knock out.
    Take a look and see if you recognize it.
    [​IMG]
  7. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree Coach, AMac's truck is definetly one of my favorites on this site. And I think she has a truck worthy of the ROTM label. I would like to nominate her. Between the new wheels and the black projector headlights, her truck has been brought to the next level since her last run for ROTM.
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Umm, don't ROTM-nominated trucks have to be driven regularly to qualify? :lol:
  9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

hahahaha..
  10. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

You guys are great!! back-back nominations for me..!!!! Either you really like me or you like the truck!!! LOL...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.