Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

July 2012 Nominations Thread

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

If you ain't figered it out yet E I don't want to bust yer bubble.:rofl: I like real trucks, not wanna bes or Minnie me's.:rofl: Now if you posed on the hood....... well I think you would get both sides of the voting forum.:neutral:

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Careful. You remember the last time someone had a problem with such a suggestion even though E, herself, didn't?

3. Coach24

OOPs I fergetted?

4. KevAlexander

KevAlexander New Member

I nominate [MENTION=28699]gmc[/MENTION]Erica! for her 2008 GMC ENVOY SLT

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's probably for the best. :)

6. Coach24

Lmnbo........................

7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Haha..Thanks for the support everyone! And so you know, it's my daily driver...although if I had another vehicle I might use it a couple days each week to save gas money and mileage. Besides, I need to keep the dust off it and driving down the road helps.

and my profile has a dark purple background with lime green writing if you can't see the purple background let me know :money:

Now for another nomination...I'd like to nominate @ChevyBoy2009 since he got a sweet deal on a really sweet truck! And he has a painted bumper cover (reinforcement bar per GM) which is on the top of my wish list right now (will likely stay there for a while).

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  8. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Rockstar 100 Posts

Hi Everyone!

I want to nominate GMCErica

Since I have an Envoy in the barn and always liked this model and hers is espicially sweet looking

9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Lots of great nominations so far.....thanks for all the activity!

10. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Thanks AMac!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.