1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

July 2012 Nominations Thread

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Hey!! Your awesome!! all these nominations for my Envoy... So, nice that some new members (like you :) like my "mini-truck with a cap" (Thank you Amac). Thank you for all the members and my friends who voted for me!! Nice for my 'Voy to be recognized.
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

7 days left to get your nominations in....
  3. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 New Member

Ill second [MENTION=54354]LOVINTHESTORM[/MENTION] . Good looking truck rigght therrrr! :great:
  4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks man. I think yours is pretty sweet also. For some reason the leveling kit that you used seems to make your truck's stance look better than some of the others I have seen. Guess you used a good brand. But I don't think you should get rid of your rims. They are pretty nice and look really awesome on your truck.
  5. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 New Member

Hey thanks man I appreciate it! And just a fyi I used a rough country level kit
  6. 4x4squared

4x4squared New Member

is there anyone out there with a pre 88 truck or a cool s10 or something? dirty dog and E are really the only variaty weve had, to be honest... not sayin the trucks in rotm arent/havent been worthy of the title but im startin to get bored of deciding between a new silverado, new silverado, new sierra, and a newish silverado lol having said that, id like to nominate E again as well haha
  7. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

haha!! thanks [MENTION=52338]4x4squared[/MENTION]... that brings my total to like 5 votes for July.. LOL Really nice for you to nominate me again, and give me a shout out on the club... Who needs enemies when you got bad-ass GMTC friends...We can't forget [MENTION=53902]dogred[/MENTION] sick lowered ride!! i personally think some members are pretty shy, thinking that their vehicle won't win, or they won't get any votes etc.. COME ON GUYS and GIRLS SHOW US YOUR RIDES!! If my Envoy can go up against some serious trucks, and do good, then there is no reason why anyone SUV, lifted, lowered, stock, whatever cant compete. We are quick to judge and make comments; I have heard them all... but it doesn't deter me from modding my SUV how i like it..... We love variety, and unique vehicles and want to see members proud of their hard work and dedication to their rides!! Hey 4... Looks like your truck has lots of engine work done, could smoke some of these "New" trucks no problem eh?? LOL :glasses:
  8. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

Since mine's got a cap, what about a new grandpa mobile...:glasses:
    6.23.12.jpg
  9. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider New Member

I nominate me (first time ever!!!)

Attached Files:

10. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy New Member

I would also like to nomanite GMCErica for TOTM for July,Good Luck Kid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.