1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

July 4th?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 09mgray, Jul 1, 2013.

1. 09mgray

09mgray New Member

Whats Everyones Plans for July 4th?? Here In Maine I Plan on Havein a Good Ole BBQ With the Family After the Good Ole Mud Runs Should be an Great Time Might Take Big Jack out in Memory Of a old Friend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kToQ3TICac

Hope Everyone Has a Safe n Enjoyable 4th!

- - - Updated - - -

Lets Just Hope This dont Happen LoL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZE0XR-HCfk
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have a four-day weekend and I'll be road-tripping back down to Houston to see family.
  3. 1ATony

1ATony New Member GMTC Sponsor 100 Posts

Looks like fun. Going camping in Lincoln NH myself with the family. Got a 97 Grand Cherokee and a popup, we're good ta go!
  4. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'll probably be re-timing my Suburban, troubleshooting a coolant issue on the deuce, and dreaming of spending money on more toys.
  5. Rocket32

Rocket32 New Member

Installing my new LED interior lights! And grilling with family and friends of course!
  6. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 100 Posts

Day1: Fish-Fry, Day2: Baby-Back Ribs, Day3: Shrimp-Boil! Night time fishing ( for whisker-fish)! Day4, hanging in the Pool and Resting.......
  7. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Got out of work early today. That's always a plus!
  8. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Got off work today and head to the lake house. Had ribs tonight. Low country boil tomorrow and cat fish fry the next day and ended the week with steaks. I just pray the rain holds off
  9. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

On the fourth I am going to smoke a few slabs of ribs with my two young boys. My 4 year old can tend the smoker like a pro. After the 6 hours of smoking we are heading out to watch some fireworks. The following days will be dedicated to figuring out why my brakes make a odd rubbing noise after traveling down a dirt road. Get back on pavement and drive a few miles and they are fine.
  10. 09mgray

09mgray New Member

check ur dust sheild