1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nomination June 2012 ROTM nomination thread!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Alright here is the June 2012 ROTM Nomination thread! lets get some of these great trucks and SUVS nominated!
    Note, PLEASE upload a picture of the nominee so others can see, and there is only one post needed to nominate a persons vehicle. Also you are welcome to nominate your own ride as well! lets see some of those great rides!
  2. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

I'm going to go ahead and nominate @Jeremy09LTZCrew
    This is a good lookin' crew cab and Jeremy has some more mods since this pic was taken so hopefully he can jump in and provide a more updated pic.

Side.jpg
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Thank you [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION]. I'm going to see about getting the truck cleaned up and some better pictures loaded.
  4. HFD525

HFD525 New Member

I guess I will give my truck a shot:

2012 Silverado 1500 4x4 LT 5.3
    [​IMG]
    Mods I have done:
    Blacked out bowties (front and rear), Westin Brush guard, Blue LEDs under dash, Rockford Fosgate sound system ( x4 6 3/4" door speakers, x2 12" subs, and Punch 300-2 amp), and last but not least Feniex emergency lights.
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Here's an updated pic. I still need to mess with it a better because the lighting wasn't great, but need to get photoshop first.
    Side1.jpg Front_Side.jpg
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Put them in your album. If you're selected then murdog will choose a pic from your album. I know he tries to get similar shots (in terms of whether its profile, front view, etc.) for all the trucks if he can.
  7. O'Brien

O'Brien New Member

Not shy here. I'll post my own up as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
  8. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member ROTM Winner

Attached Files:

9. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I love you truck... I second my nomination for your truck [MENTION=11148]tim[/MENTION]Tom64b .... Badd-ass!!!!
  10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I'll nominate [MENTION=28699]gmc[/MENTION]Erica 's lifted Envoy. That thing makes me look at Envoy's differently than I ever did before.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.