Nomination June 2012 ROTM nomination thread!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Your nominating me??? My first Nomination.. LOL.. Funny... cause no-one in my city or neighbouring cities, or even on the club, thought that you could even lift an Envoy, or has seen a lifted one..and no-one within a 10 hour drive from me has ever installed one...they didn't know how to do it.. Hahaha! Lucky, it came with instructions... It will look different soon again, new rims and tires and exhaust coming in a few weeks!! THANKS SO MUCH :)

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'll second this on the same merits. :)

3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

No photoshop...we will appreciate your truck as it is :great:

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

3rd that, E is putting a lot of work into her "mini-truck, w/ a cap" and she deserves some recognition for all the hard work she did not only on the truck but also for putting together the summer GMTC meets.

4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like to nominate JEREMY09LTZ his truck is pretty nice. I like where he's going with the truck.

5. GMCErica

Awww... You guys are so awesome!!! What a bunch of great friends I have... :) I am putting on my new exhaust soon, and my spacer kit for my 32" 18 tires and rims... Then I will be ready for the ROTM...

6. dogred

dogred Member

I would like to nominate myself, 1993 C1500
    Westin seats, real wood installed on doors, dash, and overhead
    Belltech lowing kit- springs, spindles, shocks, axle flip, and c notch.
    Headman headers, cat delete, true dual exhaust.
    Late model grill and turn signals revived off a Burban from the local junkyard.
    truck 009.jpg truck 011.jpg truck 013.jpg truck 014.jpg truck 019.jpg truck 015.jpg truck 022.jpg

7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

ill 4th Erica nomination as well, a sweet ride for a lovely lady! I appreciate all her hard work on the meetups, and everything else she does!

Alex

8. GMCErica

I would to thank everyone who nominated my Envoy! But, she it isnt' ready for JUNE ROTM nominations.. I promise in JULY, she will have rims, tires and new exhaust.. Then I will be ready to hopefully get nominated for July!! I still need a nickname, I know worst truck owner ever!! LOL Anyone got any suggestions??

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Here's my suggestion: Accept the nomination; you might just win. My truck was far from done when I was nominated, too. Then again, I still consider it far from done. LOL

10. 4x4squared

4x4squared Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

lol projects are NEVER ready for ROTM according to the owners... Im quite sure shes gonna be in it already but id like to nominate E as well. Great choices with the mods, E, shes becoming quite the beatiful truck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.