1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nomination June 2012 ROTM nomination thread!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I felt the exact same way Erica, as my truck is a LONG way from being anything close to the final product. But I appreciate the nominations I got and decided what the heck, it's worth a shot as it's nice to even be considered worth nominating. I agree with Surreal and Sierra, you should accept the nomination imo. You never know what might happen. And if you don't win, just nominate yourself later when you feel it is ready or bribe me to do it for you... :)
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I did accept the nominations... I appreciate all the thoughts and nominations from everyone, it is so nice to be considered.. and it so nice to be in the company of some amazing trucks...I just would like to have a little more done before June rolls around... You know how girls are.... LOL
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

For what it's worth, it's not a girl thing when it comes to these trucks. I'd at a minimum like to have my lift, tires, tune, nerfs, grille, bumpers, etc. but there will always be something else.

I'm glad you accepted. Whether you feel like it or not, your Envoy is definitely worthy of being in the running.
  4. GMCErica

Well at least I can say that I am the only Envoy with a Lift Kit.. LOL I appreciate your kudos and nice words!! You have a great looking truck too... Love the rims... :)
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Ditto E's nominations.

Nickname? MiniTruck wannabe?:neutral::rofl:
  6. ahm1127

ahm1127 Rockstar 100 Posts

7. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses:I will back the nominations for Erica's,, Envoy, its unique, black, and a sweet ride.....and if it is finished or not has no barring on the June ROTM, cause we all know it will never be finished,,, there is always more to do......more mods to find and instal.......
  8. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

Things that are different usually catch my eye, and Erica s envoy is definitely unique. Love the lift...I second those nominations. :)
  9. GMCErica

THANKS!! Your awesome :)

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

thanks! :)
  10. ucantcme33

ucantcme33 New Member

I'll throw my hat in for Erica, good looking Envoy. First one I've ever seen lifted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.