Nomination June 2012 ROTM nomination thread!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey.... thanks for the nom!!! Are you coming to the summer meet in Red Deer??? There is like 8 of us so far confirmed....... Gonna be awesome.. I am going up Friday night and grabbing a hotel in Edmonton and then 1 hr to Red Deer... You gotta come August long weekend.... Let me know... :)

2. ucantcme33

ucantcme33 New Member

Don't know yet, I may be in ontario that weekend for my wife's cousins wedding. I will let you know when I know. LOL

3. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Then you gotta go to the Ontario truck meet then... lol keep us posted.. we need more Western Canucks to come out and have an awesome time.... I think i am bringing moose or elk steaks. maybe that might convince you.. haha

4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Good Luck E!

5. MtBadBob

MtBadBob New Member

[​IMG][h=3][/h][​IMG]
    [h=3][/h][​IMG] I'll nominate myself also! Lots of nice trucks on here for sure!

6. MtBadBob

MtBadBob New Member

Hi Erica, not to sound dumb but was wondering how you guys get the big pic's of your vehicles on your posts??? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

7. darnie1987

darnie1987 Rockstar 100 Posts

looks like we got a few good looking trucks on here :)

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Has the voting begun for June?

9. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Who's it going to be this month?

10. MtBadBob

MtBadBob New Member

Sorry about this showing up here people, I wasn't trying to "Hi Jack" a thread, I'm still confused why this posting showed up here, and the posting I wanted to show up here about nominations for the TOTM, strangely dissappeared???

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Well, this is the post I wanted originally! I was nominating my truck for June ROTM, sorry, not trying to be stingy or full of myself neither! This is my work truck & here are some of it's spec's/features: Performance: 6.0 Liter Vortec-Gas w/Edge programmer, 6 speed manual/auto, Magna-Flow cat back exhaust, AFE-Dry filter cold air box, Cooper Zeon LTZ radials on 17" American Racing "JR Motorsports" series, Black Cannon II wheels. Audio/Video: Pioneer AVH-P4200 DVD in dash w/Pioneer video screen in rear, pushed by a Kicker 700 watt amp, Kicker Comp 10" under rear seat, Kicker KS 65.2 Components up front, Kicker DS-650's in rear doors, & Pioneer Bluetooth system. It sounds great inside & out! 146k+ trouble-free miles! It's spent most of it's life towing a 10k+ pound enclosed trailer, has tow package w/built-in integrated trailer brake. A mean, lean, towing machine!...yeah, that sounded cheesy! :sign0011:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.