1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Nomination June 2012 ROTM nomination thread!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, May 1, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyHD

ChevyHD Rockstar 100 Posts

I figure since I'm done with my truck modifying and I'm selling it soon, I should nominate myself. I have done several mods and added several aftermarket parts. Most of which are in my signature.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Are nominations still open? Should we not:neutral: be voting for the selections by now?

3. MtBadBob

MtBadBob New Member

I love those years of HD's! They were some of the best body styles, '99-'02. Wasn't a fan of the '03-'07 "Classics", I would of bought a GMC instead of a Chev those years. I looked at the GMC & Chevy HD's side by side when the new body '07's came out, & liked the Chevy's hoods & grills way better so I went with ANOTHER Chevy. I'm looking forward to seeing what the 2014 Chevy HD's will look like! BTW, what kinda fuel mileage are you getting out of your 6.0??

4. ChevyHD

I agree 100%!! I can get 13-14 hwy and about 10 in town. Not bad but not great.

That's what I thought as well but the thread wasn't closed.

5. Coach24

Are they skipping June on a count of the heat wave?

6. ChevyHD

lol figurin' so!!

7. Coach24

June 5th and still no voting open?

8. ChevyHD

Fix this Coach!

9. Coach24

I have no control or you would be voting for the June nominees by now.
    I guess patience is needed and more nominees will arrive.:rofl:

10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Let me see what's going on, someone must be on vacation ... we'll get to it asap.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

fixing it today or tomorrow ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.