June 2013 ROTM Nominations - Nominate your favorite rides here!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Here is the June 2013 ROTM Nomination's thread. Let's get started nominating some of our members' great trucks and SUVs!

PLEASE NOTE!! This month's ROTM category will either be Lowered Rides or 2007 and Older Vehicles (no NNBS). The determining factor will be whichever category has the most confirmed nominations.

A few quick comments:
    • Please upload or paste a picture of the nominee so others can see
    • Before nominating (or soon after) please confirm with person you are nominating (you nominated) that they want to participate; if they do not want to participate or do not respond, please delete your post
    • You are welcome to nominate your own ride

Please review this thread regarding nomination rules, policies, and procedures.
    Nomination Guide

So we can launch the ROTM on time (June 1st), this nomination thread will close on May 25th, 2013. This should provide ample time to notify and collect information from the four members that will be entered into the competition.

2. mfleetwood

Okay, I get the hint. ROTM nominations are open to ALL members at this point. Only have a few days left before this thread closes; can we get 4 nominees by then?

3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'll just say that you'll never see me nominate myself because 1) at this point my truck isn't remotely ready for something like that and 2) I'd feel conceited if I did so. That being said, maybe I need to take some time tomorrow to figure out someone else to nominate. I personally like the 94-98 and 03-06 styles best so any nominations by me will likely be in those years.

4. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'll go with the theme of pre-2007 trucks with a couple of fairly active members here with nice rides - @FrigginNoodles for his victory red silverado, 1953bowtieguy for his 2 door yukon, and @ahmitchell1 for his sweet 1965 c10.

5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Thanks. Much appreciated and an honor.

recent pic

image.jpg

6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

X2 on ahmitchell1!!!

7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks guys I actually just got the seats back from the upholster. They look awesome ill be throwing them in later this week

8. mfleetwood

Thanks guys! Two down, two to go. Let's keep them coming!

9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

10. mfleetwood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.