Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Just a couple of small things.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Jimmeh, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Well, I hadn't taken any pictures of the new rim condoms for the Chevy yet, so here is just one, lol.

[​IMG]

They are Cooper Discoverer M+S studded tires. 265/70-17's. Didn't have the right size rims to mount them on, so I put them on the good ones until I can get some steelies.

And I also changed my DRL's to amber colored. Not a big deal or anything, just thought it looked cooler.

[​IMG]

That's all you get. Until my tax return comes ;)

2. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Lookin good! I'm stuck because I can't wait to get some new more aggressive rubber but at the same time my tires only have 13k on them and my wallet isn't really looking fwd to it :)

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks great! I bet you noticed a difference. :glasses:

4. Kyles03

Kyles03 Rockstar ROTM Winner

Looks great. I like the painted mirrors!

You should paint the bowtie, its really cheap to do.

5. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I will this summer. Hard to do it in the cold with no heat in any garage I have access to.

6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Trucks lookin great!!:great: