Just a Great site to be a member of!!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by tattooed4life, Jul 27, 2009.

1. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Just wanted to say I am a member of several other sites and this one is the best by far. Don't get me wrong I like the other ones, I am just sick of the little kid highschool bulls@#&t. You can barely get thru a thread without someone bashing you, your truck, or going completely off track. I hate selling something and everyone has to price bash you, make your offer and if I refuse, leave it alone. No need for all the drama some of the other sites bring. Glad to be a member here.

2. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I hear you on that one. I am also a member of a couple of other sites. I can't even remember the last time I logged into any of them though. This is definitely my "go to" site for everything now.

-Greg

3. tattooed4life

Glad to hear someone is in agreement!!

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Same here! The lack of "B/S" is the main point I like. I too old to put up with it, so I just move on when it starts to be prevalent.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site. I started this site back in 2004 and didn't know what it would turn into, but I saw others crash and burn when the flaming got out of control, so we have made that one of the top priorities. Just doing that helps keep it all in check.

6. tattooed4life

You've started a great thing. Glad to be a member.