1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just a newbie; just want to know what ya think

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by sharps 2008 silverado, Apr 27, 2009.

1. I purchased a 2008 silverado ext 4.3l w/t about six months ago. It had no tint, no keyless entry, black popcorn bumpers and grill, nasty painted silver wheels. Since then I have added tint, keyless entry, chrome grill with painted bumpers and 18" wheels. Just curious as to what people think. This is my first silverado and or big truck, I've always had small trucks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  2. poncho08

poncho08 Rockstar 100 Posts

Real nice sharp clean truck and welcome to the site
  3. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Very nice looking truck. I like the color of it. lol
  4. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wow it's like you went from a base work truck to an LT model, forget the LS model you just forged right ahead! I like the upgrades that you have done so far, but the one thing I'm not sure about are those wheels. The two different spoke sizes are messing with me a little, I'm not sure they quite fit the trucks personality. Hey I am being totally honest here, other than that great start to what I am sure will be a beautiful truck when you are all done with it..................AMY:great:
  7. drumrob

drumrob Rockstar 100 Posts

I love it good choice of color!!!! Looks good man. Whats next?
  8. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  9. Scooter

Scooter Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site, trucks lookin good..
  10. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the site,from Calif.