Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Just bought a Sierra Denali

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by smoak, Dec 1, 2009.

1. smoak

smoak New Member

Hey guys!
    I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I am 25 years old living in Florida home of the Gators. I just bought a 2009 Sierra Denali black/black 2WD. It should be here in less than two weeks. I am very excited about the truck and am looking forward to haning out on this site.

2. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new truck, can't wait to see some pics!!

3. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Congrats on the new ride. Looking forward to your pics and posts. Thanks for buying American!

4. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

congrats on the new truck! can't wait to see pics!

5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Congrats on the new ride!

6. kwconch021

kwconch021 Rockstar

welcome to the site and congrats on the purchase-- X2 for buying american

and X2 for representing Florida (the state, not the Gators lol)

sorry, I'm a UM fan, although I have some friends that play for FSU, so not that die hard.

any plans so far for the Denali????

cant wait for pics

7. smoak

smoak New Member

About 7 years ago I bought a 2003 f150 harley-davidson which I modded but I dont think I am going to do much to this one except tint the windows and do something to the navigation.

Does anyone know what I have to do to get the navigation to play DVDs while driving???

I am taking delivery on tuesday so I am starting to get excited.

8. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

congrats on the new truck!

9. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

10. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club!

Denali is as close as you can get to the Escalade, so that to me already gets it brownie points! Awesome looking vehicles they always have been, even since back to the late 90's I have always been a fan of the Denali trucks.