1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just bought an AWD 2010 Chevy Traverse!

Discussion in 'Chevy Traverse Forum (GMC Acadia, Buick Enclave)' started by ChevyFan, Oct 31, 2012.

1. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Was this purchased in place of the Silverado you were looking at a few weeks ago?? I do like the sportiness look of the Traverse. Definitely different than a truck. Keep us posted on how you like it after you settle in with it.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, getting a truck right now just isn't as practical as getting something that can be used for more purposes. The goal is to get a new house next year so if/when that happens we will look for something with more parking space where I can get a project truck to work on.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I keep meaning to go out and take some pictures, but right now I work on a road that is under heavy construction. I just paid $7 for a car wash and it got some dust and a bit of road tar on it on the way back to the office. GRRRR.

I'll get her cleaned up and take some pics either later today or tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm reorganizing my garage this morning so I can set this thing in there. It fits with about 45 inches to spare up front and back, but if I do some project some of the shelves up I should have an extra 34 inches plus an extra 68 inches on each side.

This text to speak on mobile is good but not accurate.

6 to 8 inches. And 3 to 4 inches.