Just bought an AWD 2010 Chevy Traverse!

Discussion in 'Chevy Traverse Forum (GMC Acadia, Buick Enclave)' started by ChevyFan, Oct 31, 2012.

1. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Was this purchased in place of the Silverado you were looking at a few weeks ago?? I do like the sportiness look of the Traverse. Definitely different than a truck. Keep us posted on how you like it after you settle in with it.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, getting a truck right now just isn't as practical as getting something that can be used for more purposes. The goal is to get a new house next year so if/when that happens we will look for something with more parking space where I can get a project truck to work on.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I keep meaning to go out and take some pictures, but right now I work on a road that is under heavy construction. I just paid $7 for a car wash and it got some dust and a bit of road tar on it on the way back to the office. GRRRR.

I'll get her cleaned up and take some pics either later today or tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm reorganizing my garage this morning so I can set this thing in there. It fits with about 45 inches to spare up front and back, but if I do some project some of the shelves up I should have an extra 34 inches plus an extra 68 inches on each side.

This text to speak on mobile is good but not accurate.

6 to 8 inches. And 3 to 4 inches.