1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Just discovered my fake corsa exhaust, Now I am a corsa poser

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Pikey, May 17, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was trolling around the net last night and watched a bunch of videos of chevys with corsa exhaust on youtube. Mine does not sound nearly as nice and loud as those. It has the corsa tips, so I crawled under the truck and find that all the pipe has the corsa style clamps on it. BUT, the muffler clearly says GM made in Canada. LOL. The guy said that he had the exhaust redone. I checked and the pipe from the manifolds to the cats are new. the cats are new. From there back is the corsa pipe. I bet that he had the muffler taken off and put on his 02 yukon xl that he kept. He did the same thing with the floor mats. Oh, well! Now I am a corsa poser. I looked up the price of the tips alone, $359. That is kinda embarrassing. Maybe I will see if I can polish the corsa name off of the tips. Bummer

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  2. 4x4squared

4x4squared Member 2 Years 100 Posts

He took the floor mats too?? What a dick >.<

3. Pikey

Well, he left me floor mats, they are the carpeted catch all type. But, they are not the correct mats for the truck. They do not fit right

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Meh ......

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Why don't you just get the Corsa Muffler?

6. Pikey

7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Bummer Dude, if you would like I can send [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] over there to kick his but.

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Man that blows, but I would just rock it. Save for the muffler heck your almost there with the pipes and tips.

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

LOL. His butt would only get kicked if he started it; I don't start fights (but I'll defend myself if, necessary).

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

It is ashame that folks can not just treat others as they would like to be treated. so what does this guy really gain? IMHO, sleepless nights