1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just Finished My Custom Headlights! 2008 GMC Sierra

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by Fonze, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Fonze

Fonze New Member

Hey Guys,

Just had a buddy of mine do some custom headlights for me! Here is what I had done to them:

-Reflectors removed
    -LED Side markers
    -LED Switchbacks (The amber looks more red and it looks SICK!)
    -LED Halo's
    -Wireless remote system

With the remote system, I can make them dim in and out constantly, strobe and control how bright I want them.

I am in LOVE with the new look guys. CHECK IT OUT!

BEFORE
    [​IMG]

AFTER
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More pictures in my album.
    Will update with night shots later on.
    Let me know what everyone thinks!
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  2. NICE!!:sign0173::sign0173:
    Those are really, really nice! I'm envious. I have had bad luck with my rear LEDs I'm hesitant of doing this up here in Ontario.
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I can't wait to see the night pics.
  4. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 New Member

You need to make a step-by-step. I want aftermarket headlights but can't justify $250-350 for them.
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You buddy does solid work.
  6. Fonze

Fonze New Member

Thanks fellas.

[MENTION=12286]Jake[/MENTION]: Sorry to hear that man, I just had em done about 3 darts ago and I've passed AT LEAST 25 cops. AT LEAST. And I have not had one problem yet. *knocks on wood*. I guess they're not strict here in LA.

[MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION]: I will have the night shots up either Monday or Tuesday when I have access to my work computer. Stay tuned bro!

[MENTION=18638]wolf[/MENTION]: I can try to make but I didn't do my headlights myself. I payed my buddy $660 for my set up but you can get everything you'd need for less. Everything I have is from oraclelighting.com. you can get a halo kit for $200, switchbacks for $25 each, sidemarkers for $15 each (I think), and a wireless remote system for $70 or so. So it's not much as I payed for but I didn't want to mess anything up and he has done many many jobs like this so he knows what he's doing lol. Id imagine it's not that hard though.

@Surreal: Yes he does. I'll be going back to him for future mods.

Stay tuned early next week for night shots fellas!
  7. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

Rick Hendricks here carries or at least sells Oracle, its nice stuff but $$$ so I haven't bought anything Oracle yet, but again the stealership over prices stuff so I will check amazon for Oracle stuff.

Apparently the automotive stuff is hidden on their site:

http://www.oraclelights.com/automotive-lighting-products
  8. serg

serg New Member

looks awesome
  9. Those look AWESOME! Cant wait to see them in action in the night shots. Maybe you can do a video of them dimming and strobing... :great:
  10. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

Wow, came out nice...good job!