Just Got a 2008 Suburban

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by hockeyzan, Jul 25, 2008.

1. hockeyzan

hockeyzan New Member

just got a new 2008 Suburban LT...Love it ..Only bad thing so far was the dealer .I had to fight to get him down to invoice..You would think they are selling like hotcakes the way they acted yesterday ..But I'm so glad I got it ..Now if we can just get those gas prices down a little..but where i live most all other places are cheaper..

2. no0b123

no0b123 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Awesome, what color did you get? My family also just got one to replace our beast. My dad bought a black one, sexy but since he never keeps it clean it looks like crap. But then again, he bought the black one because it was used and he got a good deal on it. It was the only Suburban left, the rest were Tahoe's.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site & congrat's on the new Sub! I paid $3.75/gal today when I filled up. It has come down a little, at least it is going the right direction!

4. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

welcoem adn congrats on the new burban!! chevy really got the looks right on those new ones!

5. zippy

zippy Rockstar 100 Posts

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
    and welcome aboard.
    Now, you need to post some pics. Don't forget to save up for gas money so you can take all of us for a ride.

6. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
    The station acrossed the street from where I work has regular unleaded for $4.43, and diesel for $5.14.

7. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Suburban!!

8. omegafiler

omegafiler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I think it all depends on how well trucks are selling in your area. I know around here they are still moving quite a few trucks. The current incentives probably help though.

And congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum!