1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

just got lisence need help finding a truck

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by dustin144, Sep 2, 2008.

1. dustin144

dustin144 New Member

yo everyone just got my lisecne and am lookin for a truck have a 1995 blazer which is a p.o.s. Can anybody answer some questions for me because i dont know much. thanks

2. Calbaby968

Calbaby968 Rockstar 100 Posts

Throw out those ?'s that you have and someone can offer an answer. I'm not sure if we have any psychic's [​IMG]

3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yo, wuttup? Hit us wit yo' quesshun and we'll answa' as best as we kin.

4. Calbaby968

Calbaby968 Rockstar 100 Posts

That might be the funniest thing I heard all day, Besides what the voices in my head say on a daily basis:rofl:

5. Springthing

I like to relate. I think it makes for a more relaxing environment to open up. :glasses:

6. dustin144

dustin144 New Member

ok
    wat is the biggest engine smallest body combination
    can u get a 6.0 in a truck witha reg cab and 6 foot bed
    and which truck is the best for making a street cruizer (lower fast truck)
    thanks

7. Springthing

How much money do you have?

I'm sure you'll get a few answers to your questions already but it's basically possible to have a Chevy monster truck with a tank engine and a VW Bug body. It really does all depend on what your end goal is and how deep your pockets are. Do you want a truck for the track that can get you in the 10's which you can then drive home? Do you just want something that will turn heads going down the road? Do you want a 'fast' truck that you can still afford insurance on?

What do you have in mind?

8. dustin144

dustin144 New Member

im just lookin for a nice daily driver that can beat up on some f150s ricers and 5.0s

9. Springthing

I personally like S10' longbeds, though. I think they offer a lot of potential.

10. Springthing

Here ya go!

..and it's for sale!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx3Ojqf33wU[/media]