1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just installed HID's on my truck!!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by cadillacmike, Sep 26, 2009.

1. cadillacmike

cadillacmike New Member

AND I LOVE THEM!!! It was sooooo simple, it was stupid. I got done in a hour. And i was taking my time. I ordered these off ebay, and only for 50 bucks. I thought i would have to cut and splice wires, but no!!! It was all plug and play. I really didnt even need to open my tool box. The hardest part is finding a place to mount the boxes. I have a pic below, but sorry for the quality, bc its from my phone. Well, let me know what u think. IMO well worth the 50 bucks!!! Oh, i got the 6000k lights. They are the brightest i can get, and not have a blue tinge to it. They are alot brighter then the stockers, and im pretty happy with them. I may even be generous and buy my parents a set bc they cant see at night that great, and i know these would help. Well, tell me what you guys think!!!!

Attached Files:

2. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I see the light. Nice :glasses:
  3. CS-10 86

CS-10 86 New Member

Congrats on the purchase and install.