1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just joined forum...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by AlpacaSteve, Jul 29, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. AlpacaSteve

AlpacaSteve New Member

Hi, I'm Alpaca Steve (we raised alpacas and llama...) and I live on farmland in rural Manatee County Florida (Myakka City). Obviously, my truck is a worker, and was purchased new specifically for its hauling capabilities (I traded in my Avalanche Z71 for it).

Great for working and hauling, not so good for gas with the 6.0L V8, 4X4, and 4.10 rear end. It has the WT package, but with factory electric windows, door locks, and cruise control. I added an aftermarket remote entry.

Look forward to participating!
  2. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome aboard Alpaca, we will be looking forward to your input on the forum. This is a great place to get any information you may need about your truck also. We also like to check everyones rig out so dont be shy with some pics of your truck.
  3. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  4. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!
  5. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, Steve! :great:
  7. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club Steve, it's good to have you with us. :glasses:
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  9. AutoAnything

AutoAnything New Member 100 Posts

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 404"]Welcome aboard! Lots of great mod info and support here, enjoy the forum.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]