1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

just moved in...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Mean_Green_95, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts

so I just finished moving, and just got my internet hooked up. Now I can get my fix of GMTC!

Pictures to come soon.

The only thing I don't like about my apartment is the parking. Theres a little blue Saturn whose alarm goes off when ever I park my truck close to it, start my truck close to it, or just idle by!
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Leave a note on that guys windshield, and tell him to get the sensitivity on it turned down. When I go to visit my friend in her condo, they make me park all the way in the back because my truck takes up two spots even if I park normally. A full size truck will not fit in those tight spots, but hopefully you will settle in nicely and that guys car battery will go dead. :lol:
  3. Mean_Green_95

lol, the parking spaces are just big enough for both my trucks to get into. But I love setting off alarms, it makes me all warm and happy :lol:
  4. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts

its always a great feeling,
    in high school i used to go down town where the exhaust echoed a lot and just tap the gas and alarms would ring it was great
  5. Mean_Green_95

lol, I love going to the mall and finding those really sensitive car alarms and setting them off. MY exhaust is loud enough to do it in an open parking lot!
  6. Project Reaper

Project Reaper New Member

man i know how you feel, just moved into an apartment complext last november and the parking SUCKS!:grrrrrr: it like a huge can of car sardines lol.
  7. Mean_Green_95

lol, I've had worst, but for now I'll just deal with it...
  8. tigersdl65

tigersdl65 New Member

Its alost as good as ding-dong-ditch!! ok i am a little old for that but it was fun!
  9. Mean_Green_95

lol, I modified the ding and ditch when ever I did it. I would dig, hide in the shadows or bushes or next to something, and scream and yell at the top of my voice. It scared the crap out of a lot of ppl! The last time I did a ding and ditch my ex-gf's dad got in his car and tried to chase after us!
  10. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member

wow i had a run in with a blue saturn that annoyed me. i was in a friends talor shop and i had to get stuff from the truck several times and the alarm would go off when i shut the door and a little lady never failed to come out and look at me weird.