Just ordered a new bed cover

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Jaele, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Jaele

Jaele Rockstar 100 Posts

So I finely bit the bullet, I went out and purchased a BakFlip G2 bed cover. It should be in tomorrow I've wanted to get one for a while now and I cant wait to see it installed. I will try to get some pictures up before we head out of town for Easter.

2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

very cool. Cant wait to see the pics

3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Very nice. I'm hoping to get mine put on in the next month or two. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics. I love comparing all the different bed covers to see how the look. Congrats on the new purchase.

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congrats and X3 on the pics! I'm sure you'll be happy with it as a lot of members here have good things to say about it.

5. Jaele

Jaele Rockstar 100 Posts

So i didnt ahve time to get pictures taken before we went out of town. I will try to get some when i get back. so far i love it. it has a very nice clean look to it.

6. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I'm excited to see it and hear more on how you like it... upon looking at it i think that's the route I'm gonna go, cause it'll allow me to keep my RST wing and such AND help the clean/seamless look for the most part.

If only I could get it in white color... THAT would be sick.

7. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Definitely wanting to know how you're enjoying your cover. It looks like that may be the best route for me to take. I wanted to get a hard cover, but there's really no way i can make one work with my RST style spoiler. Curious to know if it's really as tough/durable as they say it is. Also wondering if my getting my truck a spray-in bedliner would affect it.

8. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Sounds like a pretty sweet add on! I'm happy that it's working out as you expected. Like everyone else I'm interested in pics...please :great:

9. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Nice got any pics for us?

The G2 is a great cover! We are having a special on them this month (see my vendor section). PM me for a quote with free shipping :)

10. Jaele

Jaele Rockstar 100 Posts

Sorry for the delay, life had been a little rough lately. I've also put on almost 2k miles in the past 30 days, I think it time to move closer to our families.

Well the truck is a little dirty along with the kid on the bed cover :glasses:

The cover does leak a little in the rain but nothing a little weather stripping wont fix when i get the time. Other then that I love the cover the multifold is great and the rails it sits on havent gotten in the way yet.

Attached Files: