1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just ordered a new bed cover

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Jaele, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Jaele

Jaele Member

So I finely bit the bullet, I went out and purchased a BakFlip G2 bed cover. It should be in tomorrow I've wanted to get one for a while now and I cant wait to see it installed. I will try to get some pictures up before we head out of town for Easter.
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts

very cool. Cant wait to see the pics
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Very nice. I'm hoping to get mine put on in the next month or two. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics. I love comparing all the different bed covers to see how the look. Congrats on the new purchase.
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Congrats and X3 on the pics! I'm sure you'll be happy with it as a lot of members here have good things to say about it.
  5. Jaele

Jaele Member

So i didnt ahve time to get pictures taken before we went out of town. I will try to get some when i get back. so far i love it. it has a very nice clean look to it.
  6. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

I'm excited to see it and hear more on how you like it... upon looking at it i think that's the route I'm gonna go, cause it'll allow me to keep my RST wing and such AND help the clean/seamless look for the most part.

If only I could get it in white color... THAT would be sick.
  7. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

Definitely wanting to know how you're enjoying your cover. It looks like that may be the best route for me to take. I wanted to get a hard cover, but there's really no way i can make one work with my RST style spoiler. Curious to know if it's really as tough/durable as they say it is. Also wondering if my getting my truck a spray-in bedliner would affect it.
  8. AMac

AMac New Member

Sounds like a pretty sweet add on! I'm happy that it's working out as you expected. Like everyone else I'm interested in pics...please :great:
  9. AutoAnything

AutoAnything New Member

Nice got any pics for us?

The G2 is a great cover! We are having a special on them this month (see my vendor section). PM me for a quote with free shipping :)
  10. Jaele

Jaele Member

Sorry for the delay, life had been a little rough lately. I've also put on almost 2k miles in the past 30 days, I think it time to move closer to our families.

Well the truck is a little dirty along with the kid on the bed cover :glasses:

The cover does leak a little in the rain but nothing a little weather stripping wont fix when i get the time. Other then that I love the cover the multifold is great and the rails it sits on havent gotten in the way yet.

Attached Files: