1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Just picked her up tonite. Saying hello to all.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Seventy, Mar 20, 2008.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Seventy

Seventy New Member

Hey every one. My name is Roy and just picked a 05 2500 Turbo diesel from a friend of mine. I didnt expect to get this car but he gave me a great deal that I cant pass so here I'm. I'm a big time Subaru STi enthusiast and I like modding cars. So if you guys can give me a jump start on some nice exterior mod than it will be awesome. Looking for some grills , rain visor and other stuff that will enchant the look of my ride. Will do some search after posting this but it will be nice if you guys can point me to the right direction. Also what are some big site that people go to for aftermarket parts for my truck? Thanks all. I'm at Socal by the way. :great:

Sorry for the crappy pic. Will wash her up tomorrow and take some new one.
    [​IMG]

My STi.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks good from what I can see, very meaty looking rubber on her. :great:

3. RatRod

RatRod Rockstar 100 Posts

Get a Truckin Magazine there are quite a few vendors for parts. Welcome. :sign0016:

4. omegafiler

omegafiler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club! The truck actually looks pretty good the way it is - very nice. Since I personally probably wouldn't want to take it off road, I might consider some chrome tubular side-steps and make a grill guard for more lights.

But definately nothing wrong with the way it is now!

5. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I would kill for either of those! Seriously. Congratulations. I would spend the money on a chip or an exhaust unless it already has those...:great:

6. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice looking truck! We need some more turbo diesels around here!

7. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site :sign0016:

8. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

there is a lot of stuff you can do to beef up your duramax power wise but for exterior here are some sites also:

truckaddons.com
    4wheelparts.com
    BDpower.com

Nice truck by the way tho lookin nice!! and welcome :sign0016:

9. mrlasenby

mrlasenby New Member

Welcome

Welcome to the club. I myself am a new Chevy owner Silverado 1500 crew cab. I am also looking for after market ideas.:sign0016:

10. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site. New truck look sharp, have fun!