1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Just signed up for GMMotorClub.com

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Dec 27, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I know it's got a similar name, but the service looks very good and competitive. $69/year for roadside assistance plus other stuff.

Emergency Roadside Service and Towing
    - Towing
    - Lockout service
    - Flat tire change
    - Emergency fuel service
    - Battery jump-start

Emergency trip interuption cash
    - Pays up to $750 for lodging, rental car, meals - if you're in an accident 100+ miles away from home.

Travel discounts, entertainment book coupons, etc.
    - Looks like I can save some cash when traveling, may pay for itself with just these.

Anyhow, looks good and I feel better being on the road with it. :great:

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks like a great deal Steve. I have had AAA for many years and just knowing it's there is a great comfort but the discounts and savings are an added bonus as well.

3. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I also have AAA but Plus, tows everything I own, even a full size motorhome if I had it. Gives me all the other options you mentioned, PLUS. I have never had an issue with them, even I had them tow the Wife's Sportster, sent a great guy who knew how to tow Motorcycles......So hope this works out for you, let us know, hope you don't need to use some of it though....:great:

Jeff

4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I also have the "Plus-RV" added as well because I do tow my Toyhauler and agree that it's better to have it all included and not just the vehicle and the extended tow range is great as well.