Just throwin this out there

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by zigger215, Jan 24, 2012.

1. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Ive spent some time on a few forums and I gotta say, this one, while not as heavily trafficked, is probably filled with the best users, it's been months and I still haven't seen any attitude flare ups. Impressive and worth mentioning..

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

YOU WANT ATTITUDE I'LL GIVE YOU...

Oh, hi. Welcome back. Where the hell have you been, zig? :)

3. zigger215

Class........ :(. I have some new pictures but haven't had the time to post em..

4. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

That was one of the first things I noticed about this site. I think that's what keep a lot of people coming back time and time again.

5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thanks zigger for taking the time to mention. I agree with you, Friggin, and I am sure about 99.9% of the rest of the members here that feel this is not an intimidating, arrogant, or rude site, but we are truly all here to help each other, share in each others' passion for our rides and common interests, and to encourage each other regardless of what our individual idea is of the perfect ride. I'm sure the mods/Steve appreciate your thread as well, as I know they work hard to ensure these standards are being met on a continuous basis.

6. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is exactly why I stuck with this site. I tried a few others and found alot of hostility and attitude. I found this site and found out quickly that people are friendly, helpful and genuinely, down right nice to each other. Im proud to be a part of this site and welcome anyone that wants to contribute in the same manor!! Nice thread Zigger!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  7. zigger215

I had some pretty awful experiences at other sites which seems routine and I half expected it here because it's been the norm but I have been pleasantly surprised and relieved!

8. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

i agree! i went to full size chevy for a few questions a couple months back and just because i didnt post my truck info after my question some f***face started giving me hell and sayin how hes sick of people like me begging for help and expecting people to listen to me and give in... needless to say i never visit it anymore unless im reading other peoples posts from a google search

9. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I agree. The people here are the reason that this is really the only forum I visit almost every day. Others such as FSC, GMFS, etc. have a lot of people who get easily worked up over nothing and GMTC is just a much more friendly place to be. I like gm-trucks and a few others for some of the technical information they have, but GMTC is my internet home.

And, I've never had a problem with payment or delivery of my supporting memberships, my GMTC decals, etc. On FSC, I submitted photos of my truck for their 2011 calendar, paid for the calendar, and never got it. The guy in charge of that said he resent it but it still never arrived. And I was never able to get in touch with him again to get my money back. I think I've made all of 1 or 2 posts there since that happening. Everything is just better here.

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Ok! Here is my Question. Why Did you leave this site to go looking for another site? Just curious!:neutral: