1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just throwin this out there

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by zigger215, Jan 24, 2012.

1. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts

I found most of the others around the same time as I found this one. And to be honest, some of the larger forums definitely have more technical stuff - especially in terms of electrical, lighting, etc. which are things I like to find interesting new things to do with. That being said I use those other forums for their info but I don't really post on them.

For what its worth, I'm also a member on all sorts of other sites for everything from ford trucks to cummins forums to hidplanet for custom lighting and fiberglassforums for fabrication. In the end, I don't have the time or motivation to post frequently on multiple forums so I stick around here with all of the great people on this site and just lurk on the others when I want/need info we don't have here.
  2. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Active Member 1000 Posts

Yes this is a well behaved bunch.
    Despite having many members who wouldn't know a Small Block Chevy from an intestinal blockage -
    they are well behaved when I slap them into line with my blinding expertise!!
    Just kidding-
    I owned mainly Japanese vehicles(and a Dodge D100 and Chevette) before buying the 98 Suburban in 2007 because we were broke but needed big evacuation vehicles for 2 dogs 4 cats 3 adults
    Yeah folks here are nice-do miss Stephan-very knowledgeable guy
    Charlie
    Knew very very little about GM trucks before that
  3. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

That was a nice mention on here zig! The members on here is what brings people on and what keeps them on here... I have been members of lots of car clubs, yes.. there is always that one or two hot heads, or people that start trouble or talk smack, or that mis-behave, but we are like one big dysfunctional family unit..lol I try to keep them in line... haha... Works sometimes... We as members usually joke around, and play practical jokes on each other ( I GET PICKED ON ) LOL... But, it is all in good humor, and most of us know the limits of the joking, but when it gets too far, you will be sure that someone will stick up for you, or stop it immediately. Especially being a girl, people think that you are on here to pick up guys!! LOL

The knowledge that flows through this site is incredible, and anytime that you need help, someone is there to offer their advice, opinion, or if you live close enough (certainly not me to any members) haha! offer to meet up and help you. I joined because I bought my Envoy, and wanted to talk to others that had one, but I have made so many friends and got some really great help with mods on here.... They are like the big brothers I never had, and I wouldn't trade any of them!!