1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just wanted to let everyone know.....

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by z3ro, Mar 18, 2010.

1. z3ro

z3ro Rockstar 100 Posts

I know im a newbie here, but I just wanted to let everyone know. I work for an iron company. I have access to welders, torches, plasma cutters, presses, punches, etc. Just let me know if you need something fabricated. In fact, i just realized that my splash guard was broken and built a new one out of 1/8" diamond plate. Took me 2 days with paint. I can even get stuff powdercoated. Just let me know, K. I dont charge a whole lot, just enough to cover my materials, paints, shipping, etc. and a little to cover my lost lunches working on your project.
  2. XtremeAaron

XtremeAaron Member

Very cool. Ever done steel bumpers?
  3. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: Thanks for the offer.
  4. z3ro

z3ro Rockstar 100 Posts

you know i havent tried because i havent had a vehicle i wanted to try it on. ive seen various ways of doing it i.e. plate steel, tubing, etc. Ive just never had the chance
  5. XtremeAaron

XtremeAaron Member

I imagine freight charges would be out the roof.