1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

JVC Touchscreen DVD/CD player

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by jbrooks28, Feb 13, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. jbrooks28

jbrooks28 New Member

I have a JVC KW-AVX710 7 inch CD/DVD player for sale, it was in my last truck for about 6 months and I no longer need it. It's in great condition some of the specs on it are belowJVC KW-AVX710 7-Inch In-Dash Double-DIN CD/DVD/MP3/iPod Bluetooth-Ready Touchscreen Receiver Overview:■AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, MP3/WMA/WAV, MPEG1/2, iPod receiver■4 x 50 Watts maximum power with two preamp outputs■Seven-inch widescreen TFT LCD touchscreen with 480×234 resolution■Includes auxiliary input, iPod direct control; add JVC modules for HD/SAT radio, Bluetooth■One-year limited warranty This sells for 589.00 at Amazon.com and I am asking 300.00 obo. Though there is no remote with it, it fell out of the truck and I can no longer find it but in all honesty it's not something you need for this. The DVD player is almost completly touchscreen and works great, you can check the reviews on it. I will also include a set of RCA cables for an iPod. If interested please email me at jbrooks28@live.com and I can send you a picture of it