1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

K&n cold air intake for sale, please look!!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by s5belford, Apr 17, 2009.

1. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I bought this for my 2009 Silverado 5.3Liter V8 because I was told that nothing has changed from 2008 to 2009 but that was wrong. It in brand new, still in the box with amazing instructions (I got it today). I'm really sad that it wont work and now I'm going to have to wait a few more months until K&N comes out with a new one for the 2009's. I know for a fact that this model is for the 2007-2008 5.3.

Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
    Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
    Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
    Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
    Million Mile Limited Warranty
    Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
    Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
    Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
    Street Legal in Most States (not street legal in CA)

Our 77 Series metal intake kits for trucks and SUV’s combine outstanding performance and under-the-hood style. Many consumers will opt for the visual appeal of these kits. The metallic finishes are bold and beautiful. Polished finish kit parts end in "KP". Grey finish kits end in "KG".

Restriction can exist BETWEEN an air filter and the engine reducing the benefit of a K&N Air Filter alone. The weakest link in the airflow “chain” robs a vehicle of its natural horsepower. Often that weak point is the factory air path leading to the Engine. K&N Air Intake Kits virtually eliminate air path restriction by replacing the air filter and the entire air path to the engine. The aerodynamically engineered aluminum tube drives a massive amount of air into an engine, which translates into POWER.

PLEASE call me or email me if you have any other questions

-Steve
    810-441-8877
    steven_belford@hotmail.com
  2. bubba33

bubba33 Rockstar 100 Posts

You really have a CAI with the stock one thats on your truck. All your really going to get is sound with a new one. And if you like to hear it your MPG will drop cause you will be getting on it more.