1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

K2500 Rear Spring Rate [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by udderchaos, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. udderchaos

udderchaos Rockstar

I have owned a couple of Chevy's in my life, but I have never seen such weeny springs as what's on my 98 K2500. What's up with that..???? Can I take a set of springs from a K3500 and swap them in.??? I mean, the suspensions should be the same as far as spring eye measurements center to center. And the hanger to shackle should be the same on the frame. Right..??? I have a one ton drivetrain, but a light half ton suspension. I drop my 16" utility trailer on the back and it sags about three inches. That's with trailer empty..... I didn't buy it to look at, I bought it to pull with.....454 all the way baby......

Thank you in advance for any info, Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.