1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Karma Time!!! Giveaway-The Winner is "Kady"

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by GaryL, Mar 19, 2009.

1. GaryL

GaryL New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Some of the other websites I frequent have Karma give aways where the item (whatever you want to give) was given away for free to a member of the board and I always thought it was cool, so I wanted to try it here. All you have to do is post in this thread saying you want in and early next week I will draw a name at random from this thread. I will make a post with the winner's name and contact them via pm to get a mailing address.

Since I am a moderator of this site, I am going to be mean to the rest of them and say this is only open to the regular members and not the moderators (sorry guys):na:.

OK, as of this post, I am at 1,000 posts, the most I've ever posted anywhere so to celebrate, I am giving away a Chevy Trucks baseball cap. If you are interested, just post up and say so and I will pick a winner Monday or Tuesday.

Here is a pic of the hat:
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  2. drumrob

drumrob New Member

Did someone say a free cap!!!!!! Count me in I like the way you think Gary:great: lol So count me in, if you want to put my name more than once so I have a better chance feel free to do so!!!
  3. Jimmiee

Jimmiee New Member 1000 Posts

Put me in please.:great:
  4. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts

You bet your baseball cap I want in!!!!!
  5. Dr_Zero

Dr_Zero New Member

I could use something to keep the sun reflecting off my dome and blinding folks :gasp: :great:
  6. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy New Member

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm all for Caps that says Chevy on it
  7. ippielb

ippielb Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Free stuff is always fun. Count me in
  8. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

woo hoo... another hat!
  9. Kady

Kady New Member

Me too please!