1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Keeping it running

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mechanically declined, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Hi,
    New to posting on a forum. Have had my 00 Silverado Z71 for 10 yrs. 218K still running strong but slowly getting little problems here and there. I take care of her making sure the fluids are good and fixing anything that arises if I have the "coin" or the time. I'm far from a what you would call a great mechanic, but if I have some directions I'm pretty confident in fixing most things. I wanted to just say hello and thanks in advance for any all assistance in which I will probably be getting from this site. It seems like there are a lot of great people on here and I'm excited to see if the advice I've been reading is beneficial for me...
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! We've got a pretty solid, very respectful community here. You'll get plenty of help as you need it. I know I did!
  3. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

Welcome aboard, people are very helpful here, you will be amazed,
  4. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! And X2 what [MENTION=56140]McClintoc[/MENTION] and [MENTION=63509]summitwhite11[/MENTION] both said!!
  5. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member

Hi, Welcome to The Club.