Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Kenwood DNX7120 installed in 08 suburban LTZ

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by dvrjason, Nov 25, 2008.

1. dvrjason

dvrjason New Member

got this installed "professionally" then had to redo most of it myself. Stay away from KZ Audio in New Braunfels TX:grrrrrr:!

oops, i mean silverado...not surburban

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  2. 97tahoeboy

97tahoeboy New Member

nice deck. sorry for the misfortune of the bad installer. looks like you did a nice job fixing there messups

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks good, how's it sound?

4. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks perty

5. dvrjason

dvrjason New Member

sounds better than the OEM 6 disk, with all the adjustablity and more powerful preouts to the bose amp. the door chimes got a little louder than i would like, but oh well. the unit is almost too deep to fit with all the wires and modules that need to fit in there. but overall, its great.

6. rmnhmr

rmnhmr New Member

Nice. That's the crutchfield kit huh? It looks like it's all textured right? And not smooth.

7. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

that looks good!

how about some pics of the truck too! :great: