1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Key Buzzer Won't Stop

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by Bigg Ron, May 16, 2010.

1. Bigg Ron

Bigg Ron Rockstar 100 Posts

On my newly aquired 99 C2500 Crew Cab I had to replace the battery, so after the battery was in I strated the truck and the key buzzer would not stop buzzing, I checked all the doors to make sure and made sure my sealt belt was buckled and still it was buzzing, only removing the key stops the buzzing. Any Suggestions?

BIGG RON
  2. vnslykrx

vnslykrx Rockstar

I don't know if yours is the same as mine, but have you tried the lights? If yours has a dial on it, turn it off and see if that does anything It happens on mine every once in a while and that seems to work. If its not that, check the fuses and maybe some connections.
    Good luck, Ryan
  3. pychokenny

pychokenny Rockstar 100 Posts

Theres a box under the dash near the flaser reley it square pull it. But u wont knew if u left ur lights on on if the key is in it