1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Keyless Entry [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Express Forum (GMC Savana)' started by 1flyfisher, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1flyfisher

1flyfisher New Member 100 Posts

Does anyone have it and does it work on a sliding cargo door?
    I ordered a van with a sliding door and keyless and was wondering if it works on all doors.
  2. CHEVYVANMAN

CHEVYVANMAN New Member 100 Posts

i have it but i don't have the slider, wish i did but i got the access package instead,

what color did ya get?????????
  3. 1flyfisher

Silver. I am picking it up on THU 3/18.....2 more days!!!!

4. 1flyfisher

Got the van thu......keyless entry does work on the sliding cargo door.
  5. shadowt_t

shadowt_t New Member 100 Posts

it work for all sliding door
  6. 1flyfisher

Yeah the keyless entry when you press the unlock once it unlocks just the driver and passenger doors. If you press it again within 5 seconds it unlocks all the other doors. Also on the keyless entry there is a button to unlock the rear doors and not any others.

Sweet......I got the keyless entry/remote start also.....LOVE that feature. Nice to warm things up 5 minutes before you get in then you are good to go....or cool things down with the A/C. So you can set your temp control and then remote start the vehicle and have warm air blowing in the winter or cold a/c air in the summer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.