1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Keyless problem [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Burbski, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burbski

Burbski New Member

I've got a '95 K2500. Any one know if there is a code in the glove box for a keyless entry.
    I was led to beleive I had it, so I order a couple remotes. I tryed to program them and had no luck.
    So I called Chevy and the parts guy couldn't give me a for sure answer even though I gave him the vin. He said his "guess" was it didn't.
    He said that most of the trucks that came with it had AU0 on the build list. Of couse mine dosn't.
  2. Dr_Zero

Dr_Zero Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

GaryL

Post subject: RE: Remote controls PostPosted: Mar 14, 2006 - 06:51 PM #1919
    Site Apprentice

You can verify this yourself. Look in your glove box in the dash for the RPO sticker (the one with all the numbers and letters) and look for "AU0". That is the RPO code for remote entry. If it is there, you have it, if not, you don't.
  3. MN_Burbon

MN_Burbon Rockstar 100 Posts

A lot of those places that advertise the remotes have you check only the interface connector under the dash and they indicate that based on the pins you see there that you can determine the remote capability. Specifically the G pin on the connector in this case. I know that Burbski's truck as the G pin.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.