1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

kids bounce house

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by nabisco_12, May 7, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. nabisco_12

nabisco_12 New Member

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I don't know about the quality, but I want one!!
  3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That looks nice. We have a small one from Lil Tykes or one of those kids toy companies which we like. It only has the bounce portion and a small slide out onto the grass though. But, it packs up nicely and doesn't take up a lot of space in the garage.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I work PT for a guy in the summer doing these and it is fun As for the BH's on Ebay not as well made BUT if only for 2-4 kids they should hold up if more weight is on there they might blow out.

By the way here is a Famous persons house in Westchester NY last year That was a fun :party: Party...Good tip too.. IMG_5558.jpg Had to change the name a bit..
    Last edited: May 8, 2013
  5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

My brother has been watching some local auctions. You can get a high quality commercial grade model for around the same price, if not cheaper than the one you posted.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Kids bounce house? As opposed to what, an adults bounce house?

Well, I suppose there -is- one adult bounce house I can think of...

mansion+aerial.jpg

... and Hugh Hefner happens to own it. I can't think of any others.