1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Killacycle

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by TrailLeadr, Sep 6, 2007.

1. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

No, you don't get killed from riding it, although the potential is there.

It's the worlds fastest electric motorcycle. At least that's the claim they make.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDHJNG2PngQ
    This thing is impressive to say the least, even if it does lack the sounds of a typical motorcycle engine we've all grown accustomed to.

The official site.
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That was insane for electric....Kinda makes me want to build a "Pro-street" wheel chair. :rofl:
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, a sub-9 second electric bike. Now, if they could just get a battery to hold a charge longer than 1/4 mile. :great:
  4. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

it does, they can do like 8 or 9 runs with it before having to charge it. They developed some super-cool battery technology. They have batteries that you can get like 300+ cold cranking amps out of, anf they fit in the palm of your hand, and weigh like 5 pounds. I SOOOOOO wanna get a few of those batteries for the 'burb. TONS of power for probably less weight than a regular car battery.
  5. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Me to :lol:
  6. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i would love one of them to :lol: