Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

King of The Road from Pa

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by GRIFF, Mar 22, 2008.

1. GRIFF

GRIFF New Member

Just wanted to say hi from snowy Pa... We just bought a 93 suburban partly to tow the drag car but mainly cause we liked it. Its a 2500 4x4 with a 454 in it, 4.10 : 1 gears and a locking rear end..it was owned by a librarian and has about every repair bill and other associated paper filed neatly for it including the window sticker. It has 146000 miles on it so I am sure it is going to need looked over and I am sure I will need some advice in the near future..

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey, welcome to the site. Nothing wrong with buying a 2500 4x4 burban to get the job done! :party:

3. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to post up some pics of your ride. :great:

4. GRIFF

GRIFF New Member

Thanks, Ill take a few pics as soon as the snow melts off we got 6 inches lasty night. Went to take the suburban out and the windshield wipers wouldnt work.. Just got done changing the motor out easy job took about 1.5 hours would have been less if I could find the tools ha ha....

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

6. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site :sign0016:

7. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

mmmmmmm big block... what kinda drag car you got??

8. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site and it sounds like you got a pretty nice tow rig there.

9. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Welcome to the site :glasses:

10. GRIFF

GRIFF New Member

It is a 79 camaro low budget 350. We built a 406 for it and hope to put it in this year its just for fun. I havnt had a chance to take a picture of the Suburban yet my wife seems to have adopted it over the grand caravan(who could blame her) and its gone every time I think about the picture....